Great Neck will serve as host to the Farmingdale Small Business Development Center (SBDC) on Wednesday, July 22nd, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., at the Great Neck Social Center (80 Grace Avenue), as it presents a social media seminar for small business owners focusing on online outreach via social media platforms.
To some business owners, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter are just things they’ve heard in passing from their children or grandchildren. The Farmingdale SBDC wants you to know that these social media platforms can mean the difference between success and underachievement for your business.
As part of this workshop, participants will:
- Take a closer look at popular social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, and more).
- Look at the benefits of advertising on social media.
- Understand how other organizations and retailers are marketing their product online.
- Lean the do’s and don’ts of social media
- Determine if your social media activity is working.
Don’t miss out on how to learn the do’s and don’ts of social media 101. You can pre-register by calling (631) 420-2765. A registration fee of $12 will be required from participants.