The educational series What to Know Before Buying or Selling a Home, hosted by the Town of North Hempstead building department, will return with five seminars that will teach attendees how to understand the permits and certificates necessary for closing on their home.
“Buying or selling a home takes a lot of preparation. It’s likely one of the most important decisions you will make and you want to get it right,” said Supervisor Judi Bosworth. “This seminar enables residents to better understand the process associated with selling or buying their homes, including regulations, permits and certificates, and more.”
The seminars will begin at 7 p.m. on:
• Wednesday, April 6, at Shelter Rock Public Library, 165 Searingtown Rd., Albertson
• Monday, April 11, at Port Washington Public Library, 1 Library Dr., Port Washington
• Tuesday, April 12, at Hillside Public Library, 155 Lakeville Rd., New Hyde Park
• Monday, April 18, at Manhasset Public Library, 30 Onderdonk Ave., Manhasset
• Tuesday, April 26, at Westbury Memorial Public Library, 445 Jefferson St., Westbury
For more information, call 311 or 516-869-6311, or visit www.northhempsteadny.gov.